COVID-19 UPDATE PAGE
COVID-19 GOVERNMENT WEB SITE
Keep up to date on South African Government's Covid-19 website https://sacoronavirus.co.za
RESORTS STATUS UPDATES
According to the latest Level 3 lockdown regulations, both interprovincial travel, as well as international travel, is still permitted and we are happy to confirm all our resorts remain open.
COVID LOCKDOWN LEVEL 3 CANCELLATION POLICY
During this time, we understand that you want to feel confident when making your booking without worrying about losing out. For your peace of mind, we’ve taken the current Covid Lockdown Level 3 restrictions into account and have made our terms and conditions more flexible:
These set of terms replace any previous releases and are applicable for all bookings for occupation on or before 1 April 2021:
1. Any Booking you make with occupation before 1 April 2021 may be modified for another provided:
- notice thereof is provided at least 72 hours before the original occupation date;
- occupation of the amended booking is within a maximum of 30 days of the original booking.
2. If any in the travelling party require self-isolation from a potential Covid exposure, contract Covid, hospitalised or deceased, the booking may be modified with no penalty, for occupation within 90 days. In this case, the 72 hour notification will be waivered.
For any bookings made on or after 14th January 2020:
If you wish to cancel your booking, you can do so under the following conditions:
- If a reservation is cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival (14 days or above) a 50% cancellation penalty will apply.
- If a reservation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival a 100% cancellation penalty will apply.
- Where applicable, the current 50% penalty of exchange fee remains.
For bookings that were made before 14th January 2021 standard cancellation rules apply as specified on your confirmation letter.
AVAILABILITY OF RESORT FACILITIES
We are pleased to advise that almost all resort facilities remain available under current lockdown regulations, however subject to required social distancing. The following, may however be curtailed due to limited space:
- Games rooms and other small indoor facilities
- Small swimming pools where social distancing cannot be observed
- Dikhololo heated swimming pool
- Alcohol off-sales and availability at restaurants, whose operating hours are also restricted per regulation
It is worthwhile to note that Dams and Rivers are still accessible under current the lockdown level in non hotspot areas, and whilst the coastal beaches are unfortunately closed, please speak to your resort reception regards the host of other available attractions in the area.
COMPULSORY SCREENING FORM: TO BE COMPLETED AND PRESENTED ON ARRIVAL
Please look out for the pre-arrival letter which will be emailed to you shortly before your holiday. This will come with a screening form which you will be required to partially complete and hand in upon check-in. We suggest filling the form in before leaving for your destination to make check-in smoother and speedier for your convenience.
ENSURING SAFETY AT OUR RESORTS
Everyone’s health and safety at our resorts remain our top priorities while we ensure that you are enjoying your holiday. While we have always maintained the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, we have intensified this now more than ever.
- We offer a drive-thru check-in at the front gate (where possible);
- Everyone’s temperature will be checked upon arrival;
- All guests and staff entering the resort must hand in their completed screening form to be granted entry.
- All guests and staff are required to wear masks in common areas;
- Numbers are limited in all areas at all times;
- Most on-site restaurants offer takeaway delivery;
- Room servicing is optional;
- We offer grocery delivery (where possible).
- All units are sanitised with ULV cold foggers before check-in;
- After fogging, your unit is secured with door seals that you will break when entering your unit after check-in;
- Wall-mounted sanitiser dispensers are provided in high traffic areas;
- General work and guest areas are regularly sanitised.
Our staff are required to adhere to the COVID hospitality protocols including practising social distancing as well as wearing their masks at all times. Our front line staff are additionally equipped with face shields.